Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Going Private

I have decided to make our family blog private. It has become more of a "what's Jackson up to lately" blog, and I only want people we know reading it. I started a new blog where I just write things that I'm thinking about from day to day. You can read that here. There might be people out there that read this who we know, but we don't realize you are reading--we would love to still have you! I blog stalk too so don't feel like you're a creeper :o) Just leave your email address as a comment. I'll probably be going private by the end of the week.

12 comments:

Katie Stacey said...

staceyfamily03@yahoo.com

Shera said...

shera.wheeler@yahoo.com

Briana Weir said...

briana.weir@gmail.com

Jill said...

jillhaggerty at (gmail) dotty com

but not really dotty, I just wanted to say that.

:)

Ashley said...

ashleypeet@gmail.com

Shan said...

pinwheelstar@gmail.com

bet you didn't know I had that email...

The Andelins said...

I'd love an invite too Nicole!!

lexiandelin@gmail.com

Lissa Chandler said...

lissbethclair@gmail.com :)

Amelia Brame said...

Although private blogs are sooo annoying.... I guess I wanna follow anyway ;) joke joke
ameliabrame at gmail dot com

Cara said...

carawowen@gmail.com
I don't know if we have ever met but I am Weston's cousin.

Jonny and Robyn said...

dont forget me :) Miss you guys!

Jonny and Robyn said...

i forgot to leave my address hahah dance_1_r@hotmail.com