Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Las Vegas

Jackson and I went to Vegas last week to visit my family. We had a ton of fun! My dad was able to get the entire week off, and Jackson had so much fun playing with him. I think grandpa kinda liked playing with Jackson too! ;o) One day, while my dad was folding laundry (I know, what a great husband, huh?) Jackson came and jumped right in the middle of the pile. My dad buried him in laundry, and Jackson came out of it with this shirt on:

By far, the best game they played was with the huge exercise ball. My dad would roll it at Jackson and knock him over. Jackson thought it was the best thing ever. I don't know why I didn't get a video of that.
We also got to meet my brothers little girl, Riley for the first time. She is only 2 months younger than Jackson, and boy did they have fun together!


Thanks for the fun time mom and dad! We can't wait to come out and see you again!

No comments: