Thursday, December 29, 2011

2 Months

Carter is 2 months old today!
IMG_0133

We went to the doctor yesterday and he is doing great! He weighs 9 lbs 10 oz (a little on the small side), he is 23 inches long (about average), and his head is 15 inches.

Carter is still such a good little baby! He is so easy going and still hardly ever cries (only when he's gassy or hungry).
At 2 months Carter is:
-smiling so much! I love, love, love it! he has the cutest little personality :)
-starting to make cute little cooing noises
-sleeping for a six hour stretch then another 4 hours
-starting to roll over! He has done it from his tummy to his back 1.5 times (I had to help him when he got stuck on his side one time)
-recovering from his first cold. It was so sad, but he was such a trooper!

I can't believe how fast the time is flying. I love this little boy so much, and I love seeing his little personality come out.

No comments: