Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Vacation Part II

Weston's birthday was on the 27th, so we were able to celebrate it in Vegas. My cousin's wife has hook ups at the Stratosphere so we got to go up and ride all the rides for free! Even my mom (who is deathly afraid of heights) went.
IMG_0074
IMG_0072
IMG_0078
Later that night, Weston and I got to leave the kids with Nana and Papa and go on a date! My parents got us tickets to go see Phantom of the Opera at the Venitian. It was SO GOOD and it was super nice to have a night out just the two of us. We also got some greasy pizza and deliciously overpriced gelato. Yum!
IMG_0110
IMG_0079
IMG_0082
Weston snuck a picture of the theater at Phantom. It was incredible!
IMG_0111
Sadly, we had to come home yesterday :( and Jackson has been super whiney ever since. Every now and then he will say, "Go back Nana Papa's house!" He always misses the attention he gets when we leave grandma and grandpa's.

I apologize for the crappy phone pictures. It's just so much more conveniant to use the phones now instead of carrying a camera!

1 comment:

Katie B said...

It is my dreeeeeeam to see Phantom. I hope it was magical!