Friday, December 9, 2011

Jackson-isms


Jackson is a talkin' machine lately. He pretty much never stops from the time he wakes up in the morning to the time he goes to bed at night. As you can imagine, there are some pretty funny things that come out of that kid's mouth!

- Whenever Weston goes into the bathroom, Jackson runs back to the door shouting, "WESTON!" Apparently, I have yelled at Weston to get out of the shower one too many times :)

-Whenever Carter starts crying Jackson runs over to him and says, "Ohhh baby brother! Baby needs plug!" and he tries to put his binkie in his mouth

- When Jackson feels like he needs some attention and I'm holding the baby he says, "Put baby swing!" One day I think he got a little frustrated and he said "Put baby trash!" If he didn't love his brother so much this would have worried me a little bit

-Yesterday we went to get Weston from school and the whole way there he kept saying this like, "I see the moon baby!" "We're going to get Daddy baby brother!" "Look its a truck baby!" These two boys are going to be such good friends :)

- When Weston is watching tv Jackson will sit next to him and say, "I want to watch football daddy!" Atta boy!

- A phrase I hear frequently throughout my day is, "What happened?!"

- When Jackson doesn't want to go to bed, he lays by his door and yells, "Snuggle mama!" or "Snuggle dada!" Little manipulator :)

-If you ask Jackson "What does mama say?" he will answer, "Mama says no whining!" haha yes I do say that quite often.

He is at such a fun age! I love hearing the things that come out of his little mouth :)

No comments: