Monday, November 28, 2011

1 Month!




How on earth did this happen? Carter is already 1 month old! I can't believe how fast this month has gone. I swear we just brought him home from the hospital.

Carter is seriously the best baby on this planet. The only time he all-out cries is when he has a bubble in his tummy and needs a burp. Other than that, we hardly hear a peep. Even at night, he doesn't cry when he wakes up. He just wimpers and grunts to let me know he's hungry. He is only waking up twice a night and he goes right back down after I feed and change him. How in the world did I get so lucky?? At his two week appointment he weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and was 19.5 inches long. He is now weighing in at 8.4 lbs on our scale so he's definitely a growing boy.

We love our little Carter Bug and we already can't imagine life with out him. He is the perfect little addition to our family.

P.S. I "unprivatized" my blog in hopes that it will help me be more motivated to post more often.

2 comments:

Katie B said...

What a good little Carter!

Katie Stacey said...

He is so very cute!