Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. Jackson woke up and we gave him his basket full of goodies, and a Buzz Lightyear t-shirt. He got so excited about it that I almost thought he understood what was going on, but I think he was just excited because I was excited. Well, he was pretty excited about the shirt. I had to put it on over his pj's. It was cute :o)

We had a yummy Easter dinner with friends. Then, we dyed eggs and played a game of "egg wars." Basically, you kneel across the room from another person and you each roll your egg at each other. After the eggs hit, whoever's is cracked the least wins. Pretty fun. Jackson's favorite part was the sheet that we laid down to roll the eggs on.



I love Easter because it means springtime (unless you're in Houston, then it means hot, summer-like weather) and I love celebrating Christ's resurrection. What a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

Amelia Brame said...

Jackson cracks me up- he's so hilarious! Jon needs a one year old of his own to play with- OR we just need to come over more often ;)

Nicole said...

How about both?? :o)