Sunday, August 7, 2011

San Antonio: 2011

Yeah yeah, four months later and I'm finally posting on this blog. I have been a lot better at posting on my other blog, so if you need to know I'm alive just check there :o)

Anyway, we just went on a fun family weekend getaway to San Antonio and I wanted to put some pictures up here.

We got to San Antonio around 3:00 on Friday afternoon. Jackson was SO good for the 3.5 hour drive there (and back today). We headed to the Riverwalk for some dinner about an hour later. We ate at Rita's on the River, a delicious Tex Mex place. It was so pretty and had such a fun atmosphere. We got to sit right by the river--and I mean RIGHT BY THE RIVER! We even made some new friends!




Jackson had a blast watching the boats and feeding the fish and ducks
IMG_0892
Happy camper eating his chips, salsa, and rice.


Ater dinner we walked around for a bit. I just love the Riverwalk. It's so pretty! I just wish it wasn't so hot and I wasn't so pregnant on this day so we could have stayed longer.
IMG_0906
Typical Texas
IMG_0908
We remembered the Alamo.
IMG_0915
Jackson loved to help push the stroller.
On Saturday, we spent a marathon 12-hour day at SeaWorld! On the way in, Jackson thew a fit because he couldn't wait to get to the water I had been telling him about. There was a fountain just inside the entrance that he thought he was going to get to play in , and when we walked by it he freaked out. He finally calmed down when he saw what we were really going to play in. We didn't really get any pictures, but they had this Sesame Street themed play area with water shooting everywhere. It was super fun and Jackson thoroughly enjoyed himself.
We spent the rest of the day watching shows, looking at animals, and eating yummy food!
IMG_0923
Jackson didn't quite know what to think of this guy. He did give him a high-five though.
IMG_0947
He did so well waiting for the shows to start. He was so enthralled with all the animals!
IMG_0970
If this isn't a look of pure joy, I don't know what is.


What a great weekend! Now, we get to look forward to going to Utah in about 6 more weeks :o) Yay for vacations!

No comments: